Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Musings from...Regina the Reluctant Fitbit...Friends!

The Tyrant took me out yesterday and I got to meet some new friends.  I wonder if they have to work as hard as I do?  They were all with their bosses, so I didn't feel like I could come right out and say "this is for the birds, right?"

At a lunch meeting of fundraisers...I hear exercise is good for reducing stress - how is that working for you girls?  You want to find out how relaxed a fundraiser is?  Check back about 3 weeks before the end of the fiscal year when goals haven't been met yet.  If she/he is relaxed then, either he/she is really, really Zen or has access to some major pharmaceuticals that need to be shared with the rest of us!

Fundraising Mentors and Mentees...

At church...
Across the pew


No comments:

Post a Comment