Saturday, January 10, 2015

Musings from...Regina the Reluctant Fitbit... A New Dress, Homemade Pimento Cheese and Moving Just Enough So No One Thinks I'm Dead

Well, she is STILL at it and let me tell you folks...it might get a little worse.  She downloaded the Netflix app on her phone and has been binge-watching Parenthood while we make the laps.  She thinks it's great because it makes the time pass more quickly.  I, on the other hand, have been forced to walk more as she finishes "just one more episode"! 

I suppose I should be a little nicer to her - she did take me to a party today AND I got to wear a new dress (my turquoise band) and I got HOMEMADE pimento cheese, chicken salad tartlets and some yummy cookie with a piece of snickers baked into the middle of it.  I just know I'm gonna pay for that little foray tomorrow!

Saw this meme on the internet and I think it sums up the life of Fitbits everywhere.


No comments:

Post a Comment