Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Musings from...the Diary of Regina the Reluctant Fitbit

Day 3...It just keeps getting worse and worse.  Now she has me working on the nightshift, tracking her sleep patterns!  After the last two nights, it is no wonder she has these horrible raccoon eyes...she tosses and turns about half the time. 

No "winter mix" last night so,  again this morning she hauls me off to the mall.  Sure wish I was living in Minot, ND! No way would she ever get out in that cold!   To make matters worse look at the first sight I see. 




I am thinking that if the plants are covered INSIDE the mall, it must be too cold.  Let's turn around and go home girl!

But...on she goes...she even walked EXTRA today.  But I got her back.  She forgot to pack her work shoes and was reduced to wearing these little ballet slippers she keeps in her desk drawer for when her tootsies are too tired for heels.  Bwah ha ha!



Tomorrow I hope to encourage her to take up swimming - she can't wear me in the pool and maybe I can get some rest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment